An improved version of the Base Contact Clipper Chrome extension has been automatically updated.
We wanted to let you know what you can expect with these new updates. As a reminder for our customers both old and new, Base makes it easy to sync social media profiles into your CRM with the Lead and Contact Clipper. Here’s how the Contact Clipper works. When you’re logged in on Linkedin or Facebook and you come across someone who you would like to add to your CRM, use the Clipper to add them to Base immediately. No copy and paste required.
As shown below, the Clipper icon will light up when you’re on on a Facebook or LinkedIn profile. When you click it, the contact on your screen along with all of their contact information, will be added to your Base account automatically. Pretty cool, right?
Alright, back to the updates. Contact Clipper users, here’s what you can expect with the improvements:
- Clipper icon moved to address bar – Now, it’s only there when you need (and want) it – not following you around everywhere.
- Improved browser performance – The Contact Clipper Chrome extension will only run when you’re on a Facebook or Linkedin Page. This will reduce memory usage and make your browser run faster.
- Company Pages supported - You can now Clip LinkedIn and Facebook Company pages, in addition to individual profiles.
- Retina Optimized – Retina-optimized icons for supported screens.
- Success Notifications – You no longer have to guess if clipping the contact into Base was successful or not. You’ll receive a notification letting you know it worked. By clicking the success notification, you can navigate to that person’s page.
Use the Contact Clipper to quickly pull Contacts and Leads to Base. Use it once and you’ll love it. No more copy and paste. Never. Again.
For our readers and customers who may not take advantage of the Contact Clipper yet, click here to install the Base Contact Clipper and start clipping Contacts and Leads to Base today.
Don’t have Base yet? Start a free trial.