Your customers interact with your business across your product, website, marketing materials and employees. Customer experience is the collective result of each of these touchpoints, and is quickly becoming a company’s largest competitive advantage – or disadvantage.
Not sure? Consider the following statistics:
– Customer experience will overtake both price and product as the most important company differentiator by 2020.
– 86% of buyers claim that they are willing to pay more in return for a better customer experience.
– Optimizing your customer experience can drive 5-10% revenue growth in just 2-3 years.
Why You Should Attend This Webinar
It’s indisputable that the two teams that interact with customers the most are sales and support. Together, they can create amazing customer experiences with the power to influence revenue drivers like acquisition and retention.
That’s why Base is hosting our upcoming webinar, Strategies to Improve Customer Experience with Sales & Support Alignment. Join us on Tuesday, November 7th at 1pm CST to hear from experts at Zendesk, YCharts and Base around:
– How to spot opportunities for sales + support alignment
– Ways that sales and support can impact each other’s KPIs
– Tips and tools to incentivize and unite these two departments
The webinar is just a little over a week away – be sure to register ASAP by going here. And don’t forget to let us know if you have any questions for our speakers! Can’t make it to the live session? Sign up anyway and we’ll be sure to send you the recording 👍