Today we’re introducing a new insights dashboard for sales leaders so they can quickly monitor a rep’s sales performance. The new Rep Performance Dashboard is a report centered around an individual sales rep and compares their performance to others, or their entire team. Traditionally, a sales leader would have to navigate through multiple reports, hand picking bits of information from each report to get the full picture of a rep’s performance. The Rep Performance Dashboard is here to end that struggle and change the way you measure performance on your sales team.
The brand new dashboard can be found under the Advanced Sales Insights in the Base Reports and is included on the Professional and Enterprise editions. The Rep Performance Dashboard will answer questions like:
- What are the main reasons this rep is losing Deals? How does that compare with the rest of the team?
- What is the average Deal value for this rep? What’s the team average Deal value?
- Is this rep hitting their sales goals?
- How many Deals has this rep closed during a given period?
- What is the total sales for this rep?
- Much, much more…
Check out the Advanced Sales Insights in Base now to try out the new Rep Performance Dashboard. The new dashboard will be the one report you need to run your sales one-on-one meetings.