The average sales rep spends just ⅓ of their time actually selling. For sales professionals on Base, we know how to give you this time back with tools that not only make you work faster, but work smarter. Here’s what you should do to get started.
1. Stop manually entering all that data.
The No. 1 complaint from sales reps is how much time they spend manually entering data into their CRM. Use the links below to connect these communication tools to your account.
– Connect your email to automatically sync conversations with all of your contacts and deals
– Setup Base Voice to place calls from Base and have them automatically logged and/or recorded
– Download the mobile app to easily capture calls and notes while you’re on the move
2. Stop reaching out to the wrong leads.
Don’t get caught up in the rat race of “activity metrics” without taking the time to do research and be strategic. With Base, you can pay close attention to the types of leads that have not only converted, but have also generated a lot of value for your business in the past. What was the company size? The contact title? The industry? etc. Use this information as a guideline to conduct outreach and prioritize leads.
3. Stop disrupting your workflow by watching the pot boil.
When you’re one close away from quota and the clock’s ticking, it’s hard not to refresh your email in hopes of a signed contract every 5 seconds. The same mentality applies for checking to see whether any new leads have been assigned to you, or just how many more calls you need to make to catch up to your team. All this eagerness can distract you from focusing and continuously disrupt the flow of your day.
Once you finish setting these up you will be on the road to your best quarter ever! You can also check out our Live Weekly Base Webinars to continue learning more.
Have a specific question? Let us know in the comments below and we will be happy to help you out!