At Base, our mission is to make you and your team 10x more productive. To support that, we’re constantly adding new resources on Base adoption, CRM in general as well as business best practices. Our newest aide to your success is a series of free sales ebooks, available for download now.
Free sales ebooks available for download
The following ebooks are now available for download for our customer as well as non-customers:
- The Ultimate Guide to Achieving 100% CRM Adoption – Despite major investments companies are making in CRM, getting salespeople to adopt these tools is still a struggle. Using Groupon’s journey to CRM adoption as a template, this guide has everything you need to put your business on the path toward becoming a high-adoption organization.
- The Good, the Bad & the Mind-Blowing: 5 Sales Predictions for 2018 – We’ve been polishing up our crystal ball, and it looks like 2018 is going to be a big year for sales. Fueled by insights shared at Base’s annual Forecast sales conference by sales leaders like Drift CEO David Cancel and Founder of Modern Sales Salon Pete Kazanjy, here are 5 predictions poised to transform sales in the new year.
- How to Improve Your Sales Process – As famed professor and business consultant Edward Deming once said, “If you can’t describe what you’re doing as a process, you don’t know what you are doing.” Along with its accompanying exercise sheet, this guide will take you on a step-by-step journey of how to systematically optimize and improve your sales process to strengthen the foundation of your sales organization – and, of course, close more deals.
More free ebooks coming soon!
We’re working as fast as we can on more useful content for you and your team. Coming soon:
- Sales process blind spots you didn’t know you had – A lot of opportunities can fall through the cracks. Here’s how to spot them and hopefully prevent the same loss from happening in the future.
- Instant customer gratification in a mobile world – We live in a mobile world and you’re a mobile girl. Or boy. The days of long turnaround times are gone and your customers expect answers now. This ebook highlights the changing customer landscape and how you can use your CRM to keep up with the times.
- What BYOD really means for your salesforce – Many people bring their own devices to work. This ebook explains what this trend means for your business as well as how to leverage it for success.
“You already have a blog, Base. Why write ebooks as well?” you ask. Blog posts are great, but if they get too long, they become a bit cumbersome for the reader. Each ebook topic is meant to cover more content than we could squeeze into a digestible blog post. Also, since ebooks are downloadable, you can read them while you’re offline. What’s even better is that we’ve published each ebook in iBooks format as well, so you can easily read it on your iPad. Basically, we do it for you, our customers and readers. It’s always all for you!
Have a great ebook topic? Please tell us!
We want to hear your ideas. If there’s something business or CRM related that you’d like to learn about, chances are that other Baseline readers would too. Please tell us your suggestions in the comments below. Happy reading!