At Base, our mission is to make you and your team 10x more productive. To support that, we’re constantly adding new resources on Base adoption, CRM in general as well as business best practices. Our newest aide to your success is a series of free sales ebooks, available for download now.
Free sales ebooks available for download
The following ebooks are now available for download for our customer as well as non-customers:
- 5 reports every VP of Sales should use - You can get a lot of useful insights from Base, but it’s easy to get overwhelmed by everything you could look at. This ebook explains the top 5 reports you really should look at on a daily basis.
- 5 reasons why your sales rep will not use a CRM - Even if you’ve already made the smart choice to purchase Base CRM for your team (thanks, btw!), it doesn’t mean your team is automatically going to use it. This ebook points out the common reasons sales reps don’t want to use a CRM as well as how to turn those objections into CRM adoption.
- Understanding your pipeline and sales tracking - This ebook is aimed at users who are fairly new to sales tracking. It explains the various stages of a sales pipeline as well as showcases the basic insights you gain to help you grow your business by using it.
- Close more deals faster - “If you build it, they will come” only works for a fraction of businesses. The rest of us have to work for it. This ebook gives you some useful tips on how to take your deal from prospect to closed.
- Why you need a CRM to make your sales team 10x more productive - If you’re a Base customer you probably already know the answer to this. If you’re not a customer, check out this ebook and see how using a CRM can boost your business.
- Choosing the right CRM for a mobile salesforce - Whether you’re a mobile sales rep or a rep that’s occasionally mobile, this ebook walks you through the most important features your CRM should have to meet the needs of a sales rep who’s on the road sometimes or all the time.
More free ebooks coming soon!
We’re working as fast as we can on more useful content for you and your team. Please subscribe to our blog to get notified when new ebooks become available. Coming soon:
- Sales process blind spots you didn’t know you had - A lot of opportunities can fall through the cracks. Here’s how to spot them and hopefully prevent the same loss from happening in the future.
- Instant customer gratification in a mobile world - We live in a mobile world and you’re a mobile girl. Or boy. The days of long turnaround times are gone and your customers expect answers now. This ebook highlights the changing customer landscape and how you can use your CRM to keep up with the times.
- What BYOD really means for your salesforce - Many people bring their own devices to work. This ebook explains what this trend means for your business as well as how to leverage it for success.
“You already have a blog, Base. Why write ebooks as well?” you ask. Blog posts are great, but if they get too long, they become a bit cumbersome for the reader. Each ebook topic is meant to cover more content than we could squeeze into a digestible blog post. Also, since ebooks are downloadable, you can read them while you’re offline. What’s even better is that we’ve published each ebook in iBooks format as well, so you can easily read it on your iPad. Basically, we do it for you, our customers and readers. It’s always all for you!
Get notified when a new ebook launches
We’ll post a short article on each new ebook we launch. Subscribe to this blog to get notified when a new free ebook comes out.
Have a great ebook topic? Please tell us!
We want to hear your ideas. If there’s something business or CRM related that you’d like to learn about, chances are that other Baseline readers would too. Please tell us your suggestions in comments below. Happy reading!
Latest posts by Magda Walczak (see all)
- 13 Sales Meeting Tips From the Person You’re Selling To - September 18, 2013
- 7 Fantasy Football Strategies That Also Work When Hiring a Sales Team - August 26, 2013
- The Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) movement is catching on. - August 7, 2013